Good morning children.
Here are today's activites.
1. Read your Bug Club or Accelerated Reading Book. Try one of the phonic activites I've assigned to your page.
2. Maths- Summer Activity Booklet ( Try another page from the activity booklet I uploaded at the beginning of the week and is also below).
3. Literacy- Summer Activity Booklet ( Try another page from the activity booklet I uploaded at the beginning of the week and is also below).
4. Topic- Australia -Research and Record
Topic- Find out about/research Australia
With the help of a grown-up, use the internet, PPT and books to find out
the answers to these questions for me-
Where is Australia?
What's the weather like?
What is it famous for?
How long does it take to get there?
What animals live there?
What are Australias famous landmarks?
What money (currency) do they use there?
How many people live (population) in Australia?
What is the capital of Australia?
Recording Your Research
-You can make notes (remember to use your bullet points or numbers in your list)
-You could draw pictures with titles
-You could draw/ print pictures with captions
- You could make or complete a spidergram (I've attached some to help you)
-You could make a powerpoint (PPT) of your own