Hurray we have made it to Friday! My favourite day of the week
A massive shout out to all of those superstars in Cyfartha who have tried their best to complete as many of the daily tasks that have been set.
I am on counting down the days until we all get to see one another again. 11 days to go!
Today you have a choice in which task you wish to complete. Or if you're feeling really clever this Friday you can always give them both a try.
1. Can you complete the symmetrical picture? Think back to what you have learnt about symmetry this week.
This activity features half-complete images for children to finish, using symmetry. They can use a mirror to look at the reflection of the picture and then use the grid lines to support them in completing the missing half.
2. Can you use your multiplication skills to solve the calculations? Colour in the squares accordingly to reveal the hidden picture.
Use these great maths mosaics to practise multiplication and division skills of 2, 5 and 10 times tables. As children solve the calculations, they reveal pictures of a ladybird and a grasshopper.
One last push my little lovelies and it will be the weekend!!!
Today's Literacy focus will be spelling.
1. Can you practise spelling the months of the year? These words are tricky to spell and must be learnt by frequently practising them.Remember that each month must start with a capital letter. Use the 'Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check' method. Supporting resource attached.
Let's get crafty!!!
1. Mindfulness minibeast colouring.
2. Follow the instructions to make a Minibeast.