Hello children. It's Fantastic Friday
Here are today's activities.
1. Read your Bug Club reading book. Try a phonic game that's on your Bug Club page.
2. Maths- Activity Mat
3. Literacy- Australia Topic Link-Picture Description.
4. SCience- The Science of Sound Experiment and Games
2. Maths Activity Mat
3. Literacy-Australia Topic Link-Part of the Party Picture Description
1. Look at the Part of the Party' picture.
2. Talk to a grown up about what you see. Describe what you see uing adjectives to decribe shape, size and colour.
I can see a small, thin lime-green lizard.
3. With the help of an adult say a descriptive sentence for your grown-up to write.
4. Underneath the sentence that your grown-up has written have a go at copying it.
Remember your capital letters, fullstops and finger spaces.
4. Science-The Science of Sound-Experiment
1. Watch the Video and PPT (Powerpoint)
3. Play a sound game.