Hello children, it's fantastic Friday.
Here are today's activites.
1. Read your Bug Club book. Try one of the phonic activites I've assigned to your page.
2. Maths- Summer Activity Booklet ( Try another page from the activity booklet I uploaded at the beginning of the week and is also below).
3. Literacy- Summer Activity Booklet ( Try another page from the activity booklet I uploaded at the beginning of the week and is also below).
4. World Environment Day-Art and Welsh.
4. World Environment Day-Art & Welsh
Today is World Environment Day.
It is celebrated every year on June 5th.
The United Nations want to encourage the people of the world to protect our planet.
We only have one, there's no spare!
First organised in 1974, over 143 countries take part
to raise awareness of issues that affect our planet.
Watch the clips to find out more.
Use natural materials to create the Welsh alphabet.
Here is the English alphabet made out of natural materials.
If you can, ask a grown up to take a photo of your alphabet.
I'd LOVE to see them when we return to school!