It's fantastic Friday ! I hope that you've had a lovely week.
Here are today's activities for you to try with the help of a grown-up .
1. Read your Bug Club and/or Accelerated Reading book.
2. Try the 'Phonic Games' I've put on your Bug Club page.
4. Literacy- Re-write parts of the Lion and the Mouse story.
5. Science - Phases of Moon
Literacy- The Lion and the Mouse
I'd like you to re--write parts of the story that we've been looking at this week (Tuesday's work 12.05.2020).
Remember to use:
- Speech marks (" ")
- Punctuation (. , ! ?) (See Wednesdy's leson 13.05.2020)
- Capital letters (M.I.N.D.S) (Months; I; Names; Days; Sentences)
- Nouns (names)
- Verbs (action words)
- Adverbs (describing action)
- Similes (as a; like a)
Science- Phases of the Moon
Click on the links to watch videos, play Moon games and make a 'Phases of the Moon 'puzzle.